My philosophy is to use my experience and expertise to provide the client with a visually appealing project, in budget; while applying practical solutions to produce a beautiful design.
Leonard A Brinkers, Architect
- Registered Architect, practicing in California since 2001.
- Bachelor Degree of Architecture with Honors,
- Graduated 1987, Pratt Institute, School of Architecture, Brooklyn, NY
- United States Army Reserve 1981-89
- NCARB (National Council of Architectural Registration Boards)
- Over the past thirty years, Leonard has accumulated a lot of diversified Architectural design experience including K-12 educational, religious, hospitality, military, public, commercial, residential, retail and government projects. He has been responsible for developing modernization and new construction school projects for several school districts in California since 1993.
- Leonard is proficient in “Building Information Modeling” (BIM) using REVIT© by creating the “virtual building”; which generates 3d animations and a realistic rendered walk-thru of the finished project.
- Leonard has developed office BIM standards and library management procedures by defining goals and priorities for clients, evaluated existing standards, and trained Firm staff to conform to office standards and evaluate the personnel for compliance.